With the Total Access Plan, Access Voice and Data Solutions truly partners with its customers to assure that the technology provided today can be refreshed or replaced as required and that its partner will have emerging technologies as they become available and needed. Always having the latest and innovative technology to serve your business needs.
The Total Access Plan also provides a new industry standard for consultation, education and special services to let the technology actually make a difference in your business.
The greatest Total Access Plan innovation assures your increased profitability: Your cost can be fixed throughout the program.
The following services are provided at no additional charge:
- Access Web Portal
This allows Total Access members the ability to make service request online, check status of work, approve quotes, view project status, view history, view invoices, view circuits, review contracts, enter orders, view trouble found and closed tickets.
- Priority dispatch on all service calls
8 hr Standard – 2 hr Emergency
- Preferred service and replacement of defective equipment per factory recommendations.
- Waiver of charges for onsite labor for moves, additions or changes.
- Remote programming changes during normal business hours.
- Guarantee “Inventory On Hand”.
- “Software Only” upgrades.*
- Waiver of labor charges when equipment is added or replaced under the Total Access Plan provisions.
- Waiver of labor charges associated with software upgrades added under the Total Access Plan provisions.
- Remote Data Services available @ 40% off standard onsite rates.
- Onsite Data Services available @ 25% off standard onsite rates.
- Network Analysis available @ 50% off standard pricing.
- Network Monitoring available @ 50% off standard pricing.
- No Charge for “no trouble found” service calls.
- Waiver of charges for no trouble found carrier calls.
- Preventative Maintenance visits twice a year.
- Periodic replacement of handset and station cords.
- Designation/key strips and user guides as needed.
- Unlimited training.
- Backup and archiving of system databases where applicable.
- Technology webinars on advanced and emerging business applications.
- Local and Long Distance audits and recommendations upon requests. **
- Annual analysis of connectivity charges.
* When hardware is necessary for software upgrades it will require a refresh to the program.
** Audit is done to verify correct billing of trunks on local and rates per minute on long distance.